coloAdvantage of a Fiberglass Pools
- Low maintenance: The gel coat surface of the fiberglass pool shell is nonporous. This inhibits the growth of algae and reduces the amount of sanitizing chemicals required to maintain the pool.
- Little or No lifetime cost: 99% of the time there is never any money invested in the shell of fiberglass pools. No vinyl liner to replace and no resurfacing.
- Non-abrasive surface: The gel coat surface of fiberglass pools is smooth to the touch.
- Built-in Seats and Steps: Most fiberglass pool designs have seating and all have steps incorporated into the shell of the pool.
- Manufactured in controlled environment: Fiberglass pools are built in the controlled climate of a factory.
- Quick installation: Because the shells of fiberglass pools are built off site, the installation occurs more rapidly….3-5 weeks on average.