In Ground Swimming Pools
A Pool purchase decision can be overwhelming especially when trying to build your dream backyard. Installing a swimming pool is a conscious decision to take the time to RELAX and ENJOY your family and Friends.
Come in and visit with one of our pool professionals who will help guide you through this process of designing the backyard of your dreams!
An in ground pool is a big investment and a big decision. Some of the key things to consider in designing your pool are listed below. Our Design Professionals will go over all of these with you and ensure you are comfortable with your decision.
- Where to Position it in Your Yard
- Type of Pool to put in – Vinyl, Gunite, Fiberglass
- Landscaping and Fencing
- Financing Options
- The Build Process
- Safety Covers
- Optional Features
- Maintenance Options
- Low initial cost: Vinyl Liner Pools have the lowest initial cost of any of the three types of in-ground pools.
- Customization shape and size: There are no limitations of the length, width, and depth of Vinyl Liner Pools.
- Vinyl liner pools are nonabrasive: The vinyl liner material is smooth to the touch.
- Doesn’t foster algae: The vinyl material used in vinyl liner pools is also relatively non-porous so it inhibits algae growth.
- As big as you want: Gunite pools can be any size, shape, or depth.
- More flexibility with design features: Vanishing edges, beach entries, tanning ledges, etc. are all just a sketch away from reality with concrete pools.
- Works of art: Gunite Pools can be integrated into design as a literal work of art in the landscape.
- Low maintenance: The gel coat surface of the fiberglass pool shell is nonporous. This inhibits the growth of algae and reduces the amount of sanitizing chemicals required to maintain the pool.
- Little or No lifetime cost: 99% of the time there is never any money invested in the shell of fiberglass pools. No vinyl liner to replace and no resurfacing.
- Non-abrasive surface: The gel coat surface of fiberglass pools is smooth to the touch.
- Built-in Seats and Steps: Most fiberglass pool designs have seating and all have steps incorporated into the shell of the pool.
- Manufactured in controlled environment: Fiberglass pools are built in the controlled climate of a factory.
- Quick installation: Because the shells of fiberglass pools are built off site, the installation occurs more rapidly….3-5 weeks on average.